- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and our applications, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected through our website and applications.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other
direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or our applications, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We have a strict access control policy for cases where we need to access your e-mail account on your behalf to solve account-related issues or if we receive such a request by law.
Access control policy
We take personal and sensitive information very seriously and maintain strict records and control over who can access a customer’s email account.
Anyone who wants to access a customer's information for whatever reason has to get the permission of the COO, who authorizes access or not and keeps a record of it.
Generally, the access is authorized only in the following cases:
- We would need to access a customer's account on their behalf to solve some account-related issue;
- We have a law enforcement request.